These are a few videos we’ve put together to show the work of The Lending Journey.
- There and Back Return to Nicaragua...
- Sisyphus Rides The video for our bike ride's Indiegogo campaign: https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/sisyphus-rides
- Understanding why we are cycling across Nicaragua Cycling across Nicaragua is a joint effort between our organization in Canada and our organization in Nicaragua. Together Vince Vetro and Helen Pike from Canada and Wayne McDaniel from the United States will be riding with a number of women we have lent money to to start a micro-business.
- Walkathon 2014 Our walkathon for 2014 was a great success! We raised an additional $1,000 towards our Pedalling Against Poverty campaign.
- A Thank You Story From Our Friends In Ecuador Our Lending Journey family saying thank you. Together with them we are living the command not to forget the widow, the orphan and the disenfranchised.
- The Lending Journey in The Village of Mount Sinai, Ecuador Mount Sinai is the most recent Micro-Finance project by The Lending Journey. The village of Mount Sinai is off the beaten track about 1 hour outside of Guayaquil, Ecuador.
- Lives We've Touched For the last 15 years I have had the privilege to travel the world. For the last 10 I have been working in Latin America. This is the story of the lives that have impacted and been impacted by the work of The Lending Journey.
- The Lending Journey's Work in Nicaragua We began giving out loans to women in need in December of 2010. Since then we have helped 100's of women move one step closer to self sufficiency. It is a special partnership that we enjoy working with our fellow Nicaraguans to battle poverty in their beautiful country.